Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In store for one helluva romantic valentine's day

Originally Posted: February 12, 2009

Installing hard wood!

Yep-we did it. Spent a few paychecks on 42+ boxes of hardwood. I'm still pretty hesitant, but as soon as we unloaded them in the family room, we cracked open a box and unloaded it to give an idea of how it'll look all in place:

I have to admit, I think I really like it.

Yeah, it's kinda rushed and we made the decision under a bit of pressure, but really? We knew we wanted dark, I think this stuff is really nice, and well we're just excited about it. (hubs a lot more excited though-he was practically giggling).

So I had to cancel Saturday's plans and instead we'll probably argue and get frustrated with each other as we try to figure all this out. Ahh-love will certainly be in the air.

On an up though, while at HD last night, we got a call asking if we wanted to watch Brad Paisley Saturday night in a box. Yes please! My husband knew I'd wanted to see that concert since hearing about it, but we'd be busy and we were going to SYTYCD the next night. This is one of the few concerts I'd like to go to though and they're always sooo much better in a box, so sign us up!

Should be an interesting weekend to say the least. I'm excited to see it all come together, and mostly excited to have it done so we can actually place everything and feel more "moved in".

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment