Friday, March 27, 2009

Some Chandelier Options

Here are some images I've saved of chandelier-type lights we could consider.

One thing to keep in mind is the sconces that we both really, really like in the space:

Although, by no means to we need or even want the chandelier to match the sconces, they're just something to think about.

This is the first chandelier that hubs and I agreed on. It was about 2-3 months ago and this picture is snapped in HD, with (ironically) terrible lighting. I guess it's kind of gothic, or celtic in a way. Something you might find hanging in O'Connor's Pub or something. It's affordable and we both like it, but it's approx 18-24" diameter is too small. Option: get 2?Here are some other images I've saved from online retailers and manufacturers. I think some of them I saved just because they were bearable after scrolling through hundreds of hideous fixtures, so they may vary in style quite significantly. Also, I was trying to keep a fairly open mind and not immediately rule out certain styles just because.




Thought? Likes? Hates? Loves? Opinions?

I need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment